- YOUR CHOICE
- 18" Human Hair Lace Front Wig Wavy Ash Brown1 Set Lace Front Indian Remy$245.95$1,075.95Dispatches In 24Hrs
- 12" Human Hair Full Lace Wig Straight Ash Brown1 Set Full Lace Indian Remy$296.95$1,300.95Dispatches In 24Hrs
- 18" Human Hair Full Lace Wig Curly Ash Brown1 Set Full Lace Indian Remy$336.95$1,475.95Dispatches In 24Hrs
- 22" Human Hair Full Lace Wig Wavy Ash Brown1 Set Full Lace Indian Remy$370.95$1,625.95Dispatches In 24Hrs
- Children's Costume Wig Wavy Ash Brown1 Set Traditional$55.95$264.95Dispatches In 24Hrs
Full Lace Wigs
Regular wigs usually preclude some style options, like styles showing widow's peak, natural hairlines, and baby hairs. Full lace wigs are very undetectable and wearing a full lace wig does not hurt your natural hair or scalp once applied correctly. Full lace wigs are more lightweight and comfortable than traditional wigs due to the minimization of tension on the scalp. A full lace wig looks incredibly natural because the lace is adhered to your skin and disappears. Full lace wigs are far more lightweight and real than lace front wigs also because the entire base of a full lace wig is made of lace that is matched to the scalp color. This makes a full lace wig look like the hair is coming from your head allover. Full lace wigs can also be parted anywhere, styled in any way, or worn in high updos and ponytails because full lace wigs have natural hairline along the perimeter. Full lace wigs are for the best ventilation and to wear all year round as well. Full lace wigs are luxurious wigs, but now full lace wigs have become affordable for the average working class.
Remy Hair Lace Front Wigs
Our Lace Front Wigs are made of 100% Remy hair, with all the cuticles heading to one direction, is tangle-free, completely hand-tied with adjustable cap. To minimize forehead irritation, silk soft lace used for softer finish. Flexible hairline that moves with facial expression. Silicon reinforcement to prevent unraveling or fray: increased durability, keeps wig securely in place, for minimal sliding.